Sunday, March 17, 2013

DISNEY


DISNEY !

You may ask, why would I want to take the kids to Disney World, with all that we have on our plates now.  I asked myself that question a few times while we were there.  Disney is fun, but exhausting!  

We went for 2 days to the Magic Kingdom, and traveled for 2 days.  My friend Amy  was kind enough to go with me and help me with Ashley & Luke, and Jacob stayed home with Chad.  Since we don’t know how much time Chad will take of when Joey is born, we decided it wouldn’t be wise for him to go on this trip.  Both Nana’s helped Chad during the day,  while he was working and they took good care of Jacob.  I am a little sad to say that it not appear that Jacob missed me very much!  This was the longest that I have been away from him.  I guess he is a big boy now at 18 months!

We went for two reasons... the first was to celebrate our Ashley Naomi.  She turned 6 on March 8th.  I didn’t feel up to doing a big party this year, and I know that she has been wanting to go to Disney for a while.  

The second reason is that I wanted Josiah to go.  I know this may sound strange, but he is alive and with me now, and we don’t know for how long.  I want to give him as many experiences as possible.  I hope you enjoy the pictures!  












No comments:

Post a Comment